The Foundation for Security and Development in Africa (FOSDA) is glad to announce it’s second annual Daakye Youth Leadership Training for young people.
The training aims at equipping the next generation of Ghanaian and African leaders with the needed skill set for the transformation of Ghana and the African continent. The training introduces young people to the concept of ethical and development oriented leadership skills using very practical approaches and learning methods. It offers a platform for networking among likeminded young leaders.
If you are a young person, passionate about the development of Africa, then this is for you.
How to apply
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
To be eligible for the Daakye Youth Leadership Training:
• you must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years at the time of applying
You must have at least a Senior High School Certificate
• have demonstrable passion for Africa’s development and transformation. l
• You must be computer literate and must have at least a smart phone
• Must be ready to commit at least 3 hours a week for 12 weeks for the training
- Are highly motivated with a positive attitude and the ability manage commitments.
Apply now at www.fosda.org/daakye
Share, link and comment
Applicants will be evaluated based on
- Demonstrated passion for Ghana and Africa’s Development
- Access to a smart device
- Ability and willingness to commit to the entire training duration
- Level of education
Complete application form
Provide ID Card
Letter of Motivation (maximum 500 words)
Application Deadline: 27th July 2022